WE MAXIMIZE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Having a successful Section 8 rental property requires a lot of time, effort, expertise and knowledge. Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service property management company specializing in Section 8 properties, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s). Here are just a few of the activities we perform:
- Paperwork required to register your rental with the Housing Authorities
- Professional photographs and listing properties in all the right places
- Showings, open houses, and housing fairs
- Tenant screening and selection
- Processing housing vouchers
- Negotiating monthly rental with the Housing Authorities
- Coordinating and passing Section 8 inspections
- Conducting move-ins and move-outs
- Monitoring monthly rent and collecting tenant portions
- Maintaining owner financials, 1099s and statements
- Applying for rent increases and organizing annual re-inspections
- Handling all maintenance issues and enforcing the lease
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Get started with your FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS by completing the form .
Get Your Free Rental Analysis
Self Managing Your Rental?
Why You Need A Professional Atlanta Property Manager
Managing a rental property can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Do you know Tenant law? Who answers the phone at night when a repair is needed? What do you do if your tenant doesn’t pay rent? Have you thought of it all?Talk to a Property Manager
Non-Section 8 Property Management
PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR "REGULAR" RENTAL PROPERTY
Our sister company manages homes that are not in the Section 8 program. They have a robust set of services and level pricing to address your needs.VISIT ATLANTA AREA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
WHAT IS THE HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM?
The Housing Choice Voucher (HCV, commonly known as Section 8) program is the federal government’s primary program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market. Since housing assistance is provided on behalf of the HCV tenant, participants are able to find their own housing, including single-family homes, townhouses and apartments. Housing choice vouchers are administered locally by Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) that receive federal funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Did you know:
- 8.75 years is the average household time in the program
- 29.2% are elderly (older than 62)
- 25.5% are non-elderly disabled
- 45.5% are single persons
- Over 75,000 housing vouchers are designated for Veteran Affairs Supportive Housing
HUD has regulatory oversight over the Public Housing Authorities but does not administer the program. In Georgia, we have county, city, Veteran, and specialized organizations authorized to administer this program with the discretion to run their programs in ways that best support their local communities. If you have multiple Section 8 homes, you have already discovered that your home may be available to several Housing Authorities, each with a different set of requirements. That is why you need us! We navigate the government paperwork, hoops, and circles!
- East Point
and surrounding Metro Atlanta Areas